Sunday 15 April 2007

Well, if you've seen the front page you can see that I've got a new picture and there are several more in My pictures section on myspace and soon on my website which will be getting a bit of a sprucing up in the near future. Exactly what thats going to be I don't know but we will soon see! In the meantime have a look at the few pics I've put up and give me some feedback and also check out the good looking mama in there as well!

I got the pics because I've been loosing weight (2 and a half stone over the last year!) and I had the old set taken before then so it made sense to get a new lot done. Unfortunatly the last... I'd say two week... havent been the best all round in the whole "getting me into shape" side of things. Put bluntly, I've been pigging out! I may not be racing back up the hefty stakes back to where i was but its still very undiscaplined and WILL be rectified in the future! I got to get to a lower weight than Jamie!

The cause for this whole thing is, as I said, due to a lot of excess. I've been going out with my uncle and my cousins which means booze. Despite sticking to vodka / JD / anything alcoholic mixed with diet coke the odd beers been slipping in and if you've gone and got drunk then a late night kebab shop run normally follows. The whole thing leads ultimately to an empty wallet, a bigger waistline and farts that could be bottled and used as a nerve agent!

I also went out with the wonderful Wizzy to see 300. I'm not going to go into a big review cos thats not for here but if you like films with lots of violence, fantastic visuals and some truley epic fantasy images then i urge you to go and see it. I've been wondering round shouting Gerard Butlers line "This is SPAR-TA!!!" all weekend. Its now taken over from my "Arnold Swcharzenegger in pain" noise as the thing that I'm currently doing to death. Think the end of Total Recall.

Thats it for now. Tune in next week for news of how the last few rehersals of "The Anniversary" is going before we start on 28th of April till the 5th of May.
Hey! It's my blog and I'll pimp if I want to!

No comments: